Thursday, November 29, 2012

11/29/12 LOSS pr



Loss leaves you limp.  Hard to grasp reality.  Hard to let go!  This happened yesterday when Bill me, and our dog Annie had to make the hard decision of putting Annie, our King Charles Spaniel down.  Her neck disc’s and spine were giving out.  This meant her walking was impaired and she was well on her way to becoming paralyzed.  Surgery would not help.  Pain medicine was temporary.  There was no way, but to put her down.  I put her on my pillow in bed and kissed her and snuged with her close to me.  Since she had heard my words daily, “I love you little tiny little girl she felt comfort.  I felt her near and I felt comfort.  Bill was with me every step of the way.  The vet was kind to us all. We left her at the vet.  They asked if I wanted her footprint and I said I have her footprint deep on my heart.  We will soon get her ashes. Hug,phyllis 05/06/1933    www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment