Monday, March 12, 2012

TODAY'S UPPER GI DOCTOR REPORT! 3/12/2012

Today was Gooooooooooood!  The Gastro Doctor..said I do not need  to have an upper GI..and
the Colostomy Doctor..said I do not need to have a up the TUSH..routine! And ! the PET SCAN
report said all my organs..at this point are NOT effected with the CANCER, so among the torns
good things to report on my side.  


My spirits are up!  I have a glass of wine I am sipping on.  Annie, my King Charles doggie..is eating
her food right by me..and Bill is cooking great things in the kitchen!  OH!  after I got the report no
UPPER AND LOWER tests..I said lets celebrate and stop at CRISPY CREAM DOUGHNUTS....
WITH A CUP OF COFFEE..Bill and I shared.  We gave the remainder of the doughnuts. to GORDON..our slim friend that lives next door..he is our "Mikey"..you know "lets give it to Mikey".
What a good sport he is and kind and  slim..to boot. HUGS..Phyllis   www.women70andover.com 

1 comment:

  1. What great news! A clear Pet scan. I am so happy! And you drank wine? I've never seen you do that. Please have Bill snap a photo of it next time. Love Muriel

    ReplyDelete