Sunday, March 4, 2012

Real life gets in the way!

February 28, 2012..Just came back from the doctor, as he had the results of my mammogram on
February 23, 2012.  The results to date are I do have a large mass in my left breast, which is cancer.  They took
a very advanced biopsies in the office, which were sent off to the lab.  We will get the results by Monday. (ha!
nothing happens on Monday's or Fridays!) I have appointments for a Pet scan and MRI next week.  I now have
a Doctor Team and they will meet to make their plan according to the findings.  I will meet with the Dr. of
Radiology Oncology and my Dr. of Oncology.  This will be next week..I am most positive and look forward to going onward.  Bill is taking this well and in good spirits.  Do remember as I always have..from me to you, Real life gets in the way! Check out my new web site: www.women70andover.com and please follow and most of all add to my blog..hey?!  What's happening in your life? Get your mammogram today! Hugs, Phyllis www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment