Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/3/13 I Laugh At Myself ! pr

Even when you have cancer !@#$%  happens:


Compartmentalize:  When my purse has purses within I felt this would be a solution to finding my stuff easily!  Not so!  I looked for my car keys.  I had just dropped them in my purse going into the store.  After pulling everything out of my purse in the parking lot with stuff on top of the car, the keys were no where to be found!  Like a mad woman I turned the purse upside down, in a quiet rage!  They were clanging together somewhere in  that black  cavern in my purse.  Ah! Hah !  I could feel the keys when I ran my hand on the bottom of the lining .  There was a hole in the lining!  The keys found their way through this hole.  I was again out smarted by my car keys!  I threw all the stuff back in my purse with the promise to myself I would organize and clean all this junk when I got home!  This is one of the ways to cope with cancer! Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933  phyllisreh@aol.com  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment