Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/12 HOT FLASHES! One Minute Hot/Cold=Meds/WORKING!phyllis

The Arimidex anastrozole 1 mg ...has become my best friend.  It is depleting the estrogen in my body that feeds the hungry MASS..The best part the MASS gets smaller everyday. It was like a large grapefruit. Now the size of an orange. Thursday I will have completed one month of being on this med.  I must be on it for one more month.
Then my team will decide what the next step will be. Everything depends on the size of the MASS. I continue to
walk my four miles most days.  I have had days when I am tired and I give in to sleep during the day.  I must say, My! that feels good.  The Arimidex anastrozole 1 mg..makes me dryer all over, especially my mouth and my esophagus along with the Allegra I take for allergies = these two meds are like drying the clothes in the dryer two times..To compensate I carry a bottle of water around with me and drink water like I am in the bottom of a swimming pool..all day long. So there you have it..an update. I could not sign in properly as the Blog Co. was
going through some changes. I had to put one blog under comments! BUT THEN, Real like gets in the way!
Hugs..phyllis ...get its a beautiful day! .

No comments:

Post a Comment