Friday, June 8, 2012

6/8/12....This is Busy! Real Buzzzzzi!

Bill and I were out of the house at 7a.m. Bill with no breakfast, since we were going to the VA to have  fasting blood work done and an hour long orientation and VA card.  It is a wonderful place, very organized.  He has a doctors appointment on June 12 there and he will have a hearing test also.  He will also go to his surgeon on June 12, so another busy day. The visiting nurse comes today at 3pm to get him set up with his PT and OT therapy three times a week here at our home.  We are on the move now because I will have my double mastectomy the first or second week of July..I will find out the exact date on June 19, when I meet with my surgeon.  Bill and I are having a quick change of hats!  Of course it will take him a year to recuperate from his OPEN HEART SURGERY.  He must rest everyday.  He does.  His body says  "Bill, no more..time to lay down and sleep."  When I take him out in the car he must sit in the back seat strapped in..because the air bags could go off in the front and hurt his chest.  Once you have OPEN HEART SURGERY you may not be resuscitated, because it can break bones very easily, in the rib area where you had the surgery.  Lets see, it is 2:35 pm here..will sign off and make a path for the visiting nurse to come in through the house! Hugs, phyllis   www.women70andover.com


No comments:

Post a Comment