Sunday, June 17, 2012

6/17/12 This Comment Means Alot!

My blog of yesterday..let some of this junk out of me.  This is the comment from a good friend that I had lunch with the other day.  It is good friends can see the other side of ourselves.  The back part that we never see.
To: Phyllis Rehmar <phyllisreh@aol.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 17, 2012 11:05 am

Read your last blog.. seems you have been so brave and so caring that you haven't allowed yourself to have feelings about all that is happening and has happened since February. You are right.... when something traumatic happens we just take one day at a time or one hour at a time and do the best we can with the hand we have to play out.

Glad you are letting it loose in your blog, and hope it will give you some relief from the pressure you are under. I think it will... For myself, I have found that when I write about my feelings it is easier for me to let them go.

Anyway, know that I read your blog; I care about you and pray for both of you during this difficult time.

Hugs,
Morrisa
 
This is what it is all about a good friend.....a blog...and caring.  Hugs to all and a Happy Father's Day to all the Father's we no longer have and to the one's we do have.phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment