Thursday, June 21, 2012

6/21/12..Finding Out More! LOBULAR CANCER

I understood I have lobular breast cancer. I am now learning this perhaps had been growing in my breast for 8 to 10 years.  It is very hard to detect. Next on my learning spree, after my appointment with my surgeon today.  I am going to have a breast MRI June 22, 2012..tomorrow.  The surgeon will then be able to see the exact size of the MASS..he.  This will give us all a chance to see if possible he can do a lumpectomy.  This would make it easier on me, node and drain wise.  A big factor in this equation I would not loose my breast.  Like a free PASS.. We can always do this surgery ..and if  I have so much cancer..or what shows up during surgery..at a later date I might still have to have a double mastectomy.  At least I will have tried.  But then, (never start a sentence with BUT!) Hugs, phyllis   05/06/1933     www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment