Saturday, June 30, 2012

6/30/12...A NEW BEGINNING!...

June goes out like another burst of SPRING.  OUR rain storms have ended!  The sun is out and the morning has a cool blanket over it.  My morning walk was good.  We will be off to IPAD3 class in a few minutes!  I cannot let June go by without saying this has been the best, exciting month of all for me!  I have learned I will not have a double massectomy!  Instead a lumpectomy and radiation.  A fun, lovely article was written about me.  To top everything off a big surprise!  I will be doing a cap and gown graduation from DAYTONA STATE COLLEGE in May 2013.  My associates degree in COMPUTER SCIENCE!  MAY 2013 is also my eighth birthday!  Goodness!  I mull through all of this from time to time on my walks!  It's just nice how life works through the wrinkles  and sometimes  the finished part  is joyful and rewarding! Hugs, phyllis.. 05/06/1933  Comments?  I always hope?  Press the comment button at the end of this blurb and tell me something good?  www.women70andover.com   hit the blog button!

No comments:

Post a Comment