Monday, March 4, 2013

3/4/2013 Pulling It All Together pr

We are both well and very busy.  Just checking in to let you know at this time I will not be writing the blog daily.  Too much to catch up with.  I am taking excerpts from the blog and editing and cutting them. (what a horrible job).  This is for a self published book I hope to complete and perhaps turn into an ebook online.  For me this will be finishing a goal of completion. 

Our other time is being used as we volunteer at Halifax Hospital, here in Daytona.  Bill has designed a Tree of Life that will be used for people recovering from Cancer and other things.  It will be used for posting and messaging in the form of drawings and words.  I with the help of social workers and a large team at the hospital I am helping put together an art therapy program.

All of this mixed with a program for volunteers for Hospice Help.  This is a learning program with the hope we both will help with Hospice.  This is intermingled with our dogie, Precious, as I have trained her to pass the test for Service Dog and Therapy Dog.  She will goes with us some of the times.

I have hope that all of our efforts will help others and lead to me writing about it.  At this point I am very interested on helping people cope with major illnesses as they can be over-whelming.

So, there you have it ...in alot of words!  This is what our bucket list is made of, instead of Bon Bons! Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment