Thursday, May 3, 2012

5/3/12...Bill and I enjoyed lunch together today!

Bill continues to do better each day.  They changed the long surgery bandage on his leg, where they took the vein out for the replacements in the heart.  They are very good about changing this very long bandage from his ankle to mid-thigh..He never complains.  Bill went to occupational therapy this morning..and they tought him how to put on his shirt, so he does not strain his chest.  Lots of stuff to learn we all take for granite.  After lunch he had his breathing machine therapy, which takes vapors to his lungs. BAM! There we are in the afternoon..with almost all of the day gone.  I left him..with his saying he hoped to get a nap before his next therapy..I  am going to take my nap, before I go back to see Bill. Hugs..phyllis  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment