Monday, May 14, 2012

5/14/12..Bill is Stronger! My Flashes are Hotter!

Bill is getting his legs in and out of the car easier..I do not mean he just swings them in! NO! I am pleased for him..he does have strong legs.  Tomorrow he gets his staples out.  We both enjoyed lunch together at home today..I hope I can get to sleep.  Right now, it does not seem too hopeful.  I did fall asleep earlier.  I was so tired, but them woke.  My hot flash is getting hotter.  It seems the daily pill I take to shrink the MASS takes the estrogen out of my body..heating up the flashes, that turn into sweats! Just writing about it would keep everyone up!  I must pick Bill up at 8 a.m. and take him to the doctor.  The appointment is at 9 a.m. Thank-heaven for our GPS, as I have never been to this doctor's office. Hugs, and I hope good-night! phyllis  www.women70andover.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment