Saturday, May 26, 2012

5/26/12...LONLEY? HIT THE COMMENT BUTTON!

Bill has one more week to be on Antibiotics.  For him they make his stomach upset.  A yucky feeling.  You must have had it?  They have him on Aphsodophsys..(who can spell that!)  I got him some plain yogurt.  He is home now and he ate a good lunch.  Salmon, fresh spinach, fresh mushrooms, sweet red peppers, fresh butternut squash, fresh carrots, fresh blueberries and some strawberry ice cream.  Gee! as I write it..that was alot.  Oh! his yogurt.  He ate much better here.  Of course, I prompted him!  Guess the tables will turn when I have my surgery in July and I go through the Antibiotic routine.  Oh! The tables do turn in life!  Sometimes it gets lonely writing this blog..hit the red comment button and put your two cents or more in...other wise it's like the tree in the forest that fell..did anyone hear it!?  Hugs, phyllis    www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment