Wednesday, October 3, 2012

10/3/12 Red Radiation continued blog working! pr

Who knows what goes wrong with technology?  It is working and I am pleased!  I learned today we have followers as far as Russia and the Ukraine and Germany.  Of course I am pleased and never let my mind think that far off.  Thank-you all!  At this point I am stretching the muscles on my surgery side.  It is a very painful thing.  It feels like I am cutting these muscles with a scissors! I do this several times a day.  The red radiation remains like new on my NoBoob area.   It is more comfortable.  A bit.  I am now able to lay on the surgery side for a few minutes at night.  Any small progress I consider as a gift!  The swelling is going down also.  Trust me, I wish I could swoop you all up and keep me company as I go through my days. Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment