Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10/10/12 Mama Cass? pt



If Mama Cass could see me now! To live in an age where you can wake up in the middle of the night with the sweats from your cancer meds and get. On your Ipad3 and write your thoughts down and then be able, to almost silently print them from your air printer from the other room is amazing to an Eighty year old woman! This is when you are thrilled you have the gift of a functioning brain to be able to catch a thimble full of new technology. It takes the ouch out of cancer. I have been able to find out more about my. Lobular Cancer of the Breast. Most of all it has aided me in the coping mechanisms of this disease maximized with the effects of my eighty-four year old husband's Open Heart surgery. Logically, I am amazed I am coping! What a position to be in! I really do not tell you to aim for this situation! It must be the hour to be so silly? No! It is the Ameridex 1 mg that has me awake! I am lucky I slept from nine p.m. Till one a.m. Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933. www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment