Monday, December 3, 2012

12/3/12 Time Waiting For You? pr

Time?  This is a four letter word we should not think of?  Is it the end of the year that makes me think that way?  This subject is hard to unravel.  Today I found myself talking with a young lady of twenty-two and she told me she had hopes of moving to California.  I told her to rush there and not blink an eye.  I told this young dear girl, before she would know it, she would soon be eighty like me!  Really now, how in the world could I ever get this thought over to someone who cannot think of the fast storms of time?  Perhaps she has never seen a storm of time.  Then I got to thinking, I must have heard someone saying a similar thing when I was twenty-two and wondering if I could get my baby girl to fall asleep in the middle of the night.  Who knows? Hug,phyllis 05/06/1933   www.women70andover.com

No comments:

Post a Comment