Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Unscrabbling Where I Left Off! Ha! pr

Trying to get some order with my writings.  On our travels, I had to save them in the oddest places on my IPad, then send them to my email, ect!  They have been transferred to China and back! October 28, 2012


I have never taken a cruise to run from the large hurricane that is going to hit the United States.  It is suppose to hit tomorrow, which is October 29, 2012.  Our cruise was suppose to go down the US.  We  started our cruise in Quebec yesterday, but now for safety reasons it is going in the opposite directions to Halifax, which is more than nine hundred miles north in the opposite direction from the hurricane.  You can feel the cold winds coming through the bottom of the windows and doors.
Brrrr!  My fingers are getting cold.Hugs,phyllis 05/06/1933  www.women70andover.com


No comments:

Post a Comment